Sunday, January 1, 2023

Radio upgrade on the daily

I hate listening to the radio so much and the Bluetooth device gets feedback so a good excuse to upgrade the radio. I purchased the Atoto A6 performance after seeing many good reviews and the amazing price I got it for from Amazon on black Friday. The removal wasn't too bad, I hate seeing any wires so I hid the bluetooth microphone wire on the driver side knee bolster and up the a pillar, the connector for the phone is run under the shifter and into the cup holder, getting the radio to get in and line up right was a chore and the metra trim needed to be shaved a bit in the corner. 
This connector was a pain to remove
Can not get the radio to sit flush.....


I found the trick is all in the angle when sliding it in then up

Here is where I hid the wire for the phone


And all finished

No comments:

Post a Comment